One of our clients, an established Fund Services company, are currently looking to recruit a Corporate and Compliance Executive to join their growing team. This role will report directly to the Group Compliance Officer and support them with regards to the licences for the organisations internal companies. The duties will also include client compliance related work. As such the role is very varied and the successful applicant will gain exposure to different financial licences.
- Assisting the Group Compliance team in day to day compliance matters;
- Assisting in the updating of the compliance policies & procedures;
- Incorporating companies and preparation of related corporate documentation;
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their entities;
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary;
- Opening of bank accounts and managing communication with banks;
- Liaising with the lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know your client procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in the financial services sector is essential;
- A relevant qualification would be considered beneficial;
- Previous experience in a compliance role, ideally within the funds sector or a CSP would be an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in the English language;
- Proactive and able to work under your own initiative.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.