Our client, a reputable Law firm in Malta is looking for a Corporate Administrator to join their team.
The main responsibilities include :
- Maintaining Malta Business Registry-related online and manual filing systems
- Coordinating with other teams for the purposes of maintaining client records
- Ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained at all times
- Liaising with clients, professional advisors, banks and authorities, both by telephone and in writing
- Drafting minutes and resolutions and preparing documents in relation to routine transactions
- Documenting funds received and disburse
- Assisting in carrying out ad hoc reviews of client files.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience within a corporate administration role is a requirement for this position
Education & Experience
O' Level Standard of Education
Job Reference: AZ154
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.