Our Client a well reputable local law firm is seeking to recruit a corporate administrator to join their team of professionals;
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing a number of client portfolios, cultivating and maintaining relationships with the company’s clients, responding to their inquiries and providing assistance with their requests;
- organising and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Attending meetings, taking minutes, drafting resolutions, and lodging required forms and annual returns with the Malta Business Registry
- Following up on actions from meetings
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Performing general corporate administration duties and assisting with compliance matters;
- Drafting corporate documents for review and arranging for their execution and filing;
- Liaising with the Malta Financial Services Authority, Malta Business Registry and other relevant authorities and stakeholders;
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role in a corporate service provider environment.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English;
Job Reference: TZ329
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.