Our client is seeking to recruit an Corporate Administrator to join their small and dynamic team of professionals in Malta.
Responsibilities amongst others will include:
- Performing all aspects of company and trust administration for a portfolio of clients;
- Assisting with client on-boarding in line with internal policies and procedures;
- Collecting and verifying due diligence conducted as part of know your client procedures;
- Dealing with incorporations, amalgamations, re-domiciliation’s, liquidations and dissolutions;
- Preparing documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions;
- Preparing and filing of statutory forms and reports in a timely manner;
- Maintaining up-to-date company and trust records, including due diligence documents;
- Maintaining an organised and structured filing system;
- Liaising with clients and various third-party service providers and authorities;
- Attending to clients’ queries including meetings;
- Assisting in bank accounts opening process.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience within a similar role
- Proactive and hard-working individual with a meticulous approach to work
- Good time management skills
- Well developed interpersonal and organisational skills and an eye for detail
Education & Experience
Relevant qualifications would be an asset. A degree in Law would be preferred
Job Reference: RY083
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.