Our client, specializing in the online gaming industry, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their team.
- Incorporating companies and preparation of related corporate documentation;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies;
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of the company secretary
- Liaising with the MFSA, the MGA and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Applying for gaming licences both locally and internationally;
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know your client procedures.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of a years experience working in a similar role, with a focus on gaming clients
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Knowledge of another language (Russian, Turkish, Spanish) will be considered an asset
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Whilst prior experience in a similar position is required, on the job training will be provided to persons with the right skills and attitude.
Education & Experience
A diploma level of education
Job Reference: ZF608
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.