Our client, a well known corporate services provider, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their team.
- Attending corporate client meetings
- Maintaining company registers
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of the company secretary
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the clients
- Collection and verification of due diligence documentation as part of the KYC procedures
Education & Experience:
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of company secretary
- A minimum of a years experience working in a similar role
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks whilst working independently
- Ability to work well within a team
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.