One of our clients, a growing legal practice with a focus on the financial services sector are looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their growing team.
- Performing a broad range of corporate administrative duties and assisting with compliance matters
- Drafting corporate documents for review
- Managing a client portfolio, including answering any queries and assisting with requests.
- Assisting clients with the opening of bank accounts
- Liaising with local authorities such as the MFSA and Registry of Companies
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a years previous experience in corporate administration.
- Previous local experience in a law firm or a corporate service provider would be a considerable asset.
- An academic background in law would be beneficial.
- Fluency in English is essential
- Fluency in any other European language would be beneficial.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- The ability to work autonomously and under your own initiative
- Strong organisational skills and an eye for detail
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.