Due to continued growth one of our clients, an established corporate service provider offering a broad range of services to local and international clients are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their team.
- Attending client meetings and keeping minutes
- Maintaining company registers
- Coordinating client requests in relation to their companies
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings and other obligations as required of a company secretary
- Liaising with external service providers on behalf of corporate clients
- The collection and verification of due diligence in accordance with KYC procedures.
Education and Experience:
- A degree in a relevant subject matter
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Maltese
- Able to prioritise effectively working to strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.