One of our clients, a growing corporate service provider is currently looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their growing team.
- Performing general corporate administration duties and assisting with corporate, legal and financial compliance matters;
- Drafting corporate documents for review and arranging for their execution and filing;
- Managing a number of client portfolios, cultivating and maintaining relationships with the company’s clients, responding to their inquiries and providing assistance with their requests;
- Liaising with the Malta Financial Services Authority, Registry of Companies and any other authorities as required;
- Assisting clients with the opening of bank accounts and liaising with banks as required;
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of one years previous experience within corporate administration in either a financial services or legal environment is preferred.
- A degree level of education is preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential;
- Fluency in any additional European languages would be beneficial;
- An excellent eye for detail;
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise effectively;
- The ability to work proactively, independently, as well as part of a team.
Our client is a is a fast-growing tax and legal practice active in the financial services and international business sectors.
Reference : SV600
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.