One of our clients, a growing corporate service provider is currently looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their growing team.
- Performing general corporate administration duties and assisting with corporate, legal and financial compliance;
- Liaising with the MFSA and other regulatory authorities as required;
- Performing KYC and due diligence checks and keeping client files updated accordingly;
- Maintaining strong working relationships with both clients and business associates and local authority representatives.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of one year's previous experience in administration is essential whilst experience in corporate administration is preferred;
- Previous experience working within financial services or a corporate service provider would be a significant asset;
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite is essential.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential;
- Fluency in any additional European languages would be beneficial;
- An excellent eye for detail;
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise effectively;
- The ability to work proactively, independently, as well as part of a team.
Our client is a is a fast-growing tax and legal practice active in the financial services and international business sectors.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.