One of our clients, a corporate service provider, is looking for a corporate administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will carry out various corporate administration duties for a portfolio of clients.
- Liaising regularly with Authorities (MFSA & RoC/ MBR) as and when required;
- Assistance in corporate matters such as the preparation and submission of RoC forms and annual returns;
- Assistance in the preparation and compilation of documentation required for the opening of corporate bank accounts;
- Assistance in the collection, verification and ongoing review of KYC documentation;
- Scheduling meetings/phone call management with corporate clients;
- Other generic duties and obligations as required of a company secretary.
Education and Experience:
- Previous local experience in a similar role in corporate services would be preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian;
- Strong communication skills in both English and Italian are essential;
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise effectively.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.