Our Client has a vacancy for a Compliance Support Officer.
- Assisting various departments within the group with client onboarding;
- Assisting with on-going due diligence;
- Assisting with the compilation of the reports prepared by the department;
- Keeping abreast with changes in legislation and updates on internal procedures.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in compliance;
- Experience in corporate services and trusts environments;
- Working knowledge of key regulatory bodies such as MFSA and FIAU;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Organised and possess excellent communication skills;
- Excellent IT proficiency;
- The ability to work well in a team, as well as individually, without supervision.
Our Client is a Legal Firm providing corporate administration and related governance services.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.