A new job opportunity for a Compliance Officer is available with a corporate services provider.
- Assisting in the on-boarding procedures for new clients and be actively involved in the client acceptance process;
- Assist in risk assessments of new and existing business relationships and ensure ongoing monitoring;
- Drafting of internal memos and reports in relation to compliance matters as may be required;
- To assist clients in the opening of bank accounts and support the Legal Department and the Head of Compliance in other related ad hoc duties.
Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate shall have at least 1-2 years of experience in a compliance or due diligence related role;
- Knowledge of existing regulations and directives in relation to AML is required as well as some knowledge on FATCA.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing, are essential for this role;
- A pro-active approach to work.
Job reference: ST993
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.