Our Client is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join their Trust Company.
- Submitting regular reports to the board of Directors on compliance matters;
- Acting as a liaison officer with the Malta Financial Services Authority;
- Keeping abreast with changes in legislation;
- Updating internal procedures and manuals;
- Ensuring that the company is at all times compliant with all its statutory obligations;
- Acting as a ‘designated employee' in terms of the current AML-CFT regulations.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of three to five years experience in compliance;
- A minimum of 3 years working in a trust company;
- Previous experience in corporate services;
- Working knowledge of key regulatory bodies such as MFSA and FIAU;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Organised and possess excellent communication skills;
- Excellent IT proficiency;
- The ability to work on own with minimum supervision.
Our Client is a Company authorised to act as a Trustee or Co-Trustee to provide Fiduciary Services.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.