A Compliance Officer vacancy in Malta is currently available with an international Tax and Wealth Management company. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the performance of the Compliance Monitoring Programmes, reviewing client reports and for responding to client complaints.
- Execution of strategies that prevent money laundering
- Facilitate the on-boarding of new clients and perform their screening process
- Manage compliance audits including the review of financial promotions, marketing material, client report manuals, processes and procedures, advisory reports and any other relevant documents.
- Handling complaints against any Group companies.
- Performing work towards any regulatory reporting - FATCA and CRS
- Work closely with the Manager on the preparation and review of regular ad-hoc reports and management information statistics
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in drafting and maintaining corporate governance documents
Education and Experience:
- Diploma in compliance, regulation and/or AML and Financial Crime is a requirement
- Diploma in financial services, law or regulation is essential as a requirement
- Basic Qualification in IT Literacy is considered an asset
- Degree or Post-Graduate studies in Law, AML or Financial Services is considered an asset
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar compliance role locally is a requirement
- You shall have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proactive and able to work independently
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a requirement
Job Reference: CH173
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.