Our client, a multi-jurisdictional player in the financial services sector providing corporate, fiduciary and fund services with 35 years of experience in the sector, is looking to engage a Compliance Executive to join its busy team of professionals.
The Compliance Executive shall report to the Head of Compliance.
- Assisting in the planning, preparation and management of compliance assessments;
- Tending to the day-to-day anti-money laundering (AML) and counter finding terrorism requirements of the client's firm;
- Updating the compliance policies & procedures and assisting on other compliance matters;
- Assisting with client queries regarding compliance and AML;
- Other ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Education & Experience
- A qualification in compliance/finance or the equivalent;
- A minimum of two years of experience in a similar role within financial services;
- Proficient working knowledge of AML, CFT and related legislation and regulation;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing, are essential for this role;
- High analytical nature;
- Proactive attitude;
- 'Can-do' approach to work.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.