One of our clients an established corporate service provider are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator. The successful applicant will join a growing dynamic team which handles international clients operating within a wide range of industries.
- Implementation of client acceptance requirements
- Client re-evaluation in line with internal policies
- Liaising with relevant departments in order to address, advise and gather all necessary information on queries to comply with AML / CFT Procedures, including compliance checks.
- Updating of records including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems
- Monitor and manage risk controls, advising management accordingly.
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures
Education and experience:
- A minimum of a years previous local experience in compliance or KYC.
- Educated to a minimum of 'A' level standard
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Able to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and team building qualities
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.