One of our clients are currently recruiting for a Compliance Administrator to join their banking and compliance team
- Opening of local and international bank accounts
- Processing of online and manual banking transfers and payments as per client requests.
- Conducting compliance checks before completing transfers
- Assisting in the collection of due diligence prior to customer engagement or account opening
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of an 'A' level standard of education
- Existing knowledge of anti money laundering procedures would be beneficial
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written Maltese and English
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Word
- Good work ethic
Our client is an established corporate service provider.
Reference MT 2846/17