Our client, a well known CSP in Malta, is currently looking to recruit a Company Seceraty Manager to join their growing team.
As the Manager in this team, together with the Senior Manager, you shall be responsible for the following:
- Setting-up of new corporate structures, involvement from proposal stage to set-up or take over, including the preparation of the Compliance file;
- Preparation for Board Meetings, circulation of agendas, preparation of board documents and drafting of board minutes pursuant to the meetings;
- Assisting clients with any changes required to the structure, drafting of resolutions etc;
- Liaising with Banks/ Registry of Companies/ Malta Financial Services Authority and other authorities as may be required;
- On-going servicing of collective investment schemes and other regulated investment entities by providing the clients with suitable solutions in response to their queries;
- Review of and amendments to offering documents in accordance with clients’ instructions and liaison with the Malta Financial Services Authority for approval;
- You will be part of internal strategic projects for the Malta office
- As a Manager, together with the assistance of the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for a team of talented employees and their career paths. You will ensure a concrete career plan for each of your team members and positive work environment, through constant feedback and coaching; and;
- You will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager on respective deadlines and coming up with solutions for the deadlines, both regulatory and internal set for the team.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of five year’s experience in a similar position preferably in a corporate service focused industry and/or financial services industry;
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment
- Extensive experience in managing and mentoring a team
- Excellent knowledge of local financial markets, structures and regulations
- You have strong client relationship skills
Education & Experience
Degree in Financial Services or Law or any other related areas
Job Reference: GF173
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.