A new job opportunity for a Client Relationship Officer (French speaking) is available with a corporate services provider.
- Processing bank instructions, including daily payments;
- Assisting with all banking processes; opening, closing and operation of client accounts;
- Assisting the Client Relationship Manager with client entities and their business, following up on client meetings, reviewing of work, and preparation of various documents;
- Liaising directly with Clients and suppliers;
- Organizing the accounting, administration and filing of the company's client accounts and tax returns;
- Basic client bookkeeping.
Education and experience:
- You shall ideally have a minimum of 1-2 years in a similar role
- A tertiary level of education in Banking & Finance,or a related subject
- Excellent communication skills are a must in both English and French;
- Knowledge of French would be considered a strong asset;
- You shall be a highly organised individual with a meticulous nature and an eye for detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.