One of our esteemed clients is seeking to recruit a Client Relationship Officer to join their team of professionals and assist the Client Relationship Manager with tasks connected to clients' requirements.
- Liaising with clients, client representatives, client employees including crew, as well as suppliers and other external support persons including yacht managers, aircraft operators, professional advisors.
- Liaising and assisting different departments
- Assisting the Client Relationship Manager with client duties including promoting and following up on client meetings, team meetings, preparation of documents, review of work including filing, timesheets, etc.
- Receiving, reviewing, and processing client instructions on a daily basis
- Assisting with client instructions relating to contracts, agreements, resolutions, POA and other ad-hoc documents as may be requested.
- Conduct the necessary duties to ensure that the companies we administer are in good standing
- Conduct yearly health checks on the companies we administer
- Obtain the necessary KYC as per our internal procedures and external parties' requests
- Ensure that our main system is kept up to date with recent information on the companies
- Filing of registry forms including the annual mandatory submissions such as the Annual Returns and the Beneficial Ownership forms.
- Drafting and ordering companies' certificates
- Applying for the DDT10s and the necessary renewals
- Prepare standard templates of minutes and resolutions
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 3 years relevant experience in another role within a corporate service environment.
- Good Communication skills and a Team Player
- Hands-on with attention to detail having a positive attitude towards solving problems
- Ability to think outside the box and to be pro-active
- Culturally sensitive
- Ability to deal with change and to take initiative
Education & Experience
Preference will be given to candidates who hold a qualification in Business Management or Banking & Finance
- Performance Bonus
- Health insurance
Job Reference: KJ354
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.