A large established international company is looking to recruit a Lead Consultant D365 SCM (Product Engineering) to join their consultancy team. Within this role, you will take on the role of a Product Owner within the Product Engineering team. Here you will help bring the product to life by working closely with the team to develop the requirements, aligning the product backlog with the roadmap, and in collaboration with the stakeholders.
You will be mainly responsible for:
• Governing the cohesion of the product while ensuring the vision and implementation alignment
• Working with the stakeholders to define the product vision and collecting user requirements
• Translating business requirements into detailed product specifications in the form of user stories with detailed acceptance criteria, complemented by descriptive aids such as wireframes and flowcharts where necessary.
• Works with Product Board and Design Authority in drafting and building the Product Roadmap and strategy
• Manages the stakeholders in terms of Product Backlog visibility, release plans and team progress
• Creates and manages financial forecasts and tracks product performance
Everyone with such a skill set is encouraged to apply. Salary depends on ones' experience.
Candidates can relocate to Malta, or they can work remotely from Spain, Brazil or Pakistan.
Job Reference: NI843