A new job as a Mechanical Draughtsperson has arisen. Your main job responsibilities will include:
- Preparing drawings and detailed scale plans based on information supplied by client and project managers.
- Preparing technical specifications for subsequent purchasing of materials, with internal departments and third parties working on this sizable project.
- Liaising closely with the mechanical and design engineers to ensure smooth operation and clear interpretation of drawings.
Education & Experience
- Relevant qualification and knowledge of ACAD software or BIM Software.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in M&E designs.
- Being versatile and able to work on multiple projects at the same time and within short periods.
- Hold a highly dynamic and resilient personality paired with strong communication in English and provide solutions rapidly.
Our client is an established project management firm in the construction and buildings services industry with a portfolio of local and international clients.
Job Reference Code: MT 7653/17