Within this position of an Architect & Civil Engineer, you will be forming part of a multidisciplinary consultancy working on a variety of both local and international projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing & implementing new precise schemes from the initial concept and provide innovative solutions and designs to the final product
- Dealing with subcontractors, suppliers, employees and the general public in a professional manner at all times
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance
- Assisting in project management from project inception to completion and eventual certification of works
- Selecting and utilizing the right material, while considering their strength and how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design
Experience and Education:
- Warranted Architect with a minimum of 5 years experience within the industry
- A Master’s degree in Architectural Design or Architecture and Urban Design is a must
- Local experience will be considered essential
- Possess excellent knowledge of 2D drafting, 3D and BIM software
- Fluency in English and Maltese is a must and proficiency in Italian will be considered a plus
- Knowledge in relation to the Planning System and the management of planning is needed.
- The ideal candidate must be inquisitive, ready to meet new challenges
- Individual must be hard-working and responsible
- Be self-motivated, able to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Our client is a well-established company focusing on consultancy in building, infrastructure, and environmental fields.
Job Reference: PJ293
Construction Jobs in Malta are require the design and maintenance of built structures. Jobs in construction include architecture, construction work, draughting, electrical, health & safety, HVAC, installation, M&E, maintenance, plastering, plumbing, project management, structural engineering, surveying and technician roles.