Our Client an international Boutique CSP is seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer who is Locally Warranted under the Maltese Bar to join their team. In this role, the lawyer has a client-facing position reporting directly to the Senior Legal Manager and working closely with other members within the business in regards to legal matters that may arise
- Client communication on a daily basis and handling various requests in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and drafting of legal documents.
- Involved in the complete setup process of companies, from prospect phase until incorporation, registering at local authorities, opening of bank accounts etc.
- Attendance and participation at client meetings, either on or off site. This may occasionally require international travel.
- Coordination with external advisers.
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities
- Recording all time spent on client matters.
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 2 years relevant professional experience in Maltese Corporate Law;
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Fluent in English and Maltese (both orally and in writing);
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards;
Education & Experience
A locally Qualified Lawyer from the University of Malta
- Performance Bonus
- Health and Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Work laptop and mobile phone
- Private Parking
- Flexible working hours, with the possibility to work one day from home
Job Reference: UL302