One of our clients, a CSP, is looking for a Compliance Specialist to assist in day-to-day compliance matters of
the firm and its portfolio of local and international clients.
• Co-ordination of customer onboarding requests.
• Ongoing monitoring of existing business relationships.
• Supervising a team of compliance executives and reviewing their tasks.
• Reporting to AML consultants and MLRO.
• Carrying out customer risk assessments.
• Liaising with AML software providers.
• Assisting with preparation of BRA and REQ.
• Dealing with highly technical and complex structures of situations.
• Dealing with authorities as the need arises.
• Scheduling work for the compliance team by planning jobs accordingly.
• Ensuring the firm’s policies and procedures are being adhered to.
• Responding to client queries relating to requested documents.
• Input of key customer data into our central database.
• Attending of anti-money laundering training as may be provided by the firm from time to time.
• Collection of customer due diligence documents, requesting missing information and data and
escalating any red flags to management.
• Updating of internal files and records.
• Ensuring that company and beneficial ownership records are accurate and up to date.
Job Reference: AO097