One of our clients, a boutique service provider of compliance support in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Compliance Executive to join their company.
Main responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for day-to-day anti-money laundering and counter funding of terrorism requirements;
- Be responsible for the updating of the compliance policies and procedures;
- Assist the Company’s Compliance Officer on ongoing compliance reviews:
- Assist clients on compliance queries;
- Updating and following up on compliance regulatory requirements.
Skill-sets and Requirements
2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the financial services industry
Education & Experience
A tertiary level of education ideally within Financial Services or within Law. However other specialisations will also be considered.
Job Reference: DN376