A Senior Wealth Products Officer vacancy within the banking industry is currently available.
Reporting to the Senior Wealth Products Manager, the selected candidate will work closely with the Wealth Products and Marketing teams to support the retail and wealth management business line, monitor its key performance indicators and analyze trends and market performance. The selected candidate will provide useful insights and investment content aimed at raising consumer interest in the Bank’s products and services as well as measure the success of the banking and financial products.
Duties and responsibilities
- Setting up a yearly budget covering the retail banking and wealth management business line, and including business assumptions, projections on clients’ activity, costs, revenues and profitability analysis;
- Preparing and tracking a set of qualitative and quantitative KPIs against which the performance of the wealth management business is measured and assessed. Explaining the gaps between actual and target figures and proposing remedial actions;
- Conducting regular competitor analysis and market insights to stay on top of the latest market updates and measure MeDirect’s performance against applicable benchmarks;
- Assisting in creating business presentations on strategy, business performance, planning initiatives and other materials for internal and external audiences;
- Identifying topics and areas of interest for respective target groups based on monitoring of trends, customer feedback and market research. Creating and edit investment content for website, social media, newsletters and advertorials;
- Preparing and distributing material for the Wealth Management and Investment Services Committee meetings and following up on decisions taken;
- Monitoring, updating and properly archiving of all policies and procedures related to the wealth management business line.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business or a related discipline;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies and procedures;
- Ability to lead and work in a team;
- Analytical, driven and organised;
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- The ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
Banking Jobs in Malta entail the provision of financial advice to both commercial and private clients within banks and other organisations within the finance industry. Jobs in Banking within this sector include consumer and corporate lending, credit management, investment jobs and risk evaluation.