Our client, a mid-tier CSP in Malta is currently looking to build their Risk Department. They are open to considering candidates both a junior level, with 2-3 years of previous experience in Risk within Financial Services as well as more senior candidates with over 6 years of experience. The duties and remuneration will vary according to the the candidates' background.
Responsibilites will include:
- Carrying out of risk assessments, drafting and reviewing of policies and procedures as well as coming up with remediation plans together with the Chief Risk Officer.
- Assist clients in developing risk analysis, stress testing simulations and scenario analysis of their capital adequacy and liquidity capacity.
- Support and provide research insights on changing regulations in areas of risk management, governance, and regulatory obligations for licensed entities.
- Provide expert guidance and making recommendations to improve and strengthen risk management processes for clients, both local and international.
- Plan, support and execute a risk management related projects with clients to deliver beneficial outcomes as their trusted risk and compliance partners.
- Other as hoc duties that may arise from time to time
Skill-sets and Requirements
A minimum of 2-3 years of previous risk experience within financial services
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's in Banking and Finance or Economics or a related qualification would be considered an asset
- Health insurance
- Hybrid working
- Training will be provided
- Room for progression
Job Reference: IV574
Banking Jobs in Malta entail the provision of financial advice to both commercial and private clients within banks and other organisations within the finance industry. Jobs in Banking within this sector include consumer and corporate lending, credit management, investment jobs and risk evaluation.