Want to work with a leading bank?
A Cash Teller job opportunity within the banking industry in Malta is currently available.
Working hours: Monday - Saturday (40 hour week). Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Conducting routine transactions within time limitations and the provided guidelines
- Managing transactions within the policies and procedures
- Assisting with customer service and the introduction of services provided
- Building a positive and trustful relationship with customers
- Addressing and following up customer’s queries
Education & Experience:
- A minimum Ordinary Level of Education
- Previous experience within a similar role will be considered as a strong asset
- Holding a degree level in banking will be considered a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Maltese
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- High attention to detail
Job Ref: QR117
Banking Jobs in Malta entail the provision of financial advice to both commercial and private clients within banks and other organisations within the finance industry. Jobs in Banking within this sector include consumer and corporate lending, credit management, investment jobs and risk evaluation.