Our Client is an internationally renowned FinTech company, listed on the stock exchange is seeking to recruit an experienced Cards Operations Manager, to join their international teams.
Reporting to the local Managing Director, and the Group Head of Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for the below-listed duties;
- Manage end to end execution of debit card-related operational processes
- Monitor the inhouse system daily, diagnose issues, initiate corrective actions, and follow up to completion to keep services operational
- Work closely with other internal teams including but not limited to AML, Finance, Compliance, Customer service, R&D, product, and third parties worldwide
- Participate in designing the operational aspects of business processes and assist in their implementation
- Initiate and document processes to constantly improve the efficiency and quality of card operations
- Be involved in the entire Card Product life cycle from order stage to chargeback and complaints
- Formulating policies, procedures, and practices, including gap analysis,
- Responsible for forecasting and managing budgets and will be in close contact with all vendors, building relationships, and negotiating new contracts in order to ensure cost-effectiveness for the business
- To assist in business and product development by introducing productivity-enhancing products, services, and/or procedures
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Candidates would need to be eligible for a PQ with MFSA. Candidates who already hold a PQ will be given preference
- Should have at least 5 year experience managing Debit Card program, preferably for Visa.
- A solid understanding of financial related processes including reconciliation, AML, risk and abuse issues, financial compliance issues
- Understanding of BI dashboard and reports initiation and definition
Education & Experience
B.S/B/A in financially related fields would be considered an asset
Job Reference: RA489
Banking Jobs in Malta entail the provision of financial advice to both commercial and private clients within banks and other organisations within the finance industry. Jobs in Banking within this sector include consumer and corporate lending, credit management, investment jobs and risk evaluation.