Our client is seeking a Business Software Analyst who will join the team responsible for analyzing and delivering technical projects for both internal and external operational systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being actively involved in overlooking operational projects and collaborating with stakeholders to ensure business goals.
- Analysing business processes and ensuring process optimization by monitoring third party servers and liaising with stakeholders.
- Closely working with the Development Teams to ensure feasible solutions by creating system design documents such as data and work flow diagrams and user interface mock-ups.
- Supervising system configurations and maintaining comprehensive documentation.
- Being able to work under pressure and work on own initiative while managing multiple tasks in a fast paced young and dynamic environment.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle
- Hands on experience with using APIs and Postman
- Proven work experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
- Hands on experience on SQL will be highly regarded
Education & Experience
Hold a Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Business & Computing or equivalent.
Job Reference: KG369
Banking Jobs in Malta entail the provision of financial advice to both commercial and private clients within banks and other organisations within the finance industry. Jobs in Banking within this sector include consumer and corporate lending, credit management, investment jobs and risk evaluation.