Our client, an international group of companies providing a wide range of bespoke professional services to private individuals, families and international corporate clients are currently looking to recruit for a Trust Administrator to join their growing team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of a portfolio of clients under the guidance and supervision of the Team Leader.
- Assisting with the set up and daily administration of trusts and companies
- Liaising with clients, intermediaries. governments entities and professional advisors with regards to matters of a non-complex nature
- Assisting with the preparation of payments, checking of receipts and documentation of funds received
- Drafting of minutes and resolutions and preparing documents in relation to routine transactions
- Ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained at all times
- Ensuring that compliance and risk is in line with the company standards, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Assisting in carrying out annual reviews of all entities
- Ad hoc project work of a non complex nature
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 2 - 3 years experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent communication skills in English & Maltese
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Good team player
Education & Experience
Educated to an 'A' level standard or equivalent
Job Reference: YZ077
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.