A new Shipping Administrator role is now available within the Shipping industry. Your main job responsibilities will include:
- Preparing shipping documents such as invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading
- Liaising with Freight Forwarders and service providers for the releasing and delivery of goods according to requests
- Preparing related documentation in compliance with customs regulations
- Liaising with clients and handling customs documentation and other regulatory requirements for both import and export shipments
- Maintaining all required records and/or assist/guide other departments with record keeping practices
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience working within the shipping industry
- Effective communication both English. Fluency in Maltese would be a strong asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Education & Experience
Diploma level of education within the transportation / shipping field would be desirable
Job Reference: UC863
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.