Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Administrative Officer to perform duties within the Due Diligence Department. The candidate will be responsible for performing completeness and correctness checks on files submitted by applicants.
- Be responsible for implementing rigorous due diligence checks/controls on applicants and also dependants in all the DD process stages as required
- Thoroughly review applications/documents submitted by prospective beneficiaries to ensure veracity of facts
- Perform due diligence checks through World Check and other available platforms and resources
- Analyse case related reports provided by third parties where applicable
- Ensure timely issuance of due diligence case findings
- Ensure provision of quality and timely services
- In possession of 2 A Levels and 3 subjects at Intermediate Matriculation Level with 3 years’ work experience
- A pass (at least at Grade 1-5, Grade C or a comparable level) at MQF Level 3 in 6 subjects, including Maths, English, Maltese with 6 years’ work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English
- Meticulous, able to work on own initiative with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team and communicate effectively
- Flexible and willing to work overtime when required
- Possess a clean and valid police certificate of conduct.
Jobsplus Permit No: 57/2023
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly salary increase
Job Reference: BE263
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.