Our Client, a Top Tier Law Firm, is currently seeking to recruit a Receptionist to complement their administrative team.
- Answering and redirecting telephone calls
- Assisting with inquiries both via telephone or email
- Greeting Clients
- Dealing with messengers and couriers
- Taking care of diary management, preparing boardrooms for meetings, greeting clients, filing, scanning, photocopying
- Assisting in office projects when required
- Occasionally running errands in Valletta
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous working experience in a Law Firm or a CSP is would be advantageous.
- Smart and Sophisticated in appearance
- Able to multitask and be highly organized
- Fluency in English and Maltese is a must, Italian would also be preferred
Job Reference: NV540
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.