In this position of Receptionist / Office Administrator - Malta, you will be working in a fast-moving, professional environment and reporting to one of the Office Managers.
- You will be the first point of contact for all clients, handling incoming calls and reception.
- You will also handle administrative aspects including inputting data, scheduling of appointments, organizing the office diary and managing the office stationery.
- As part of your duties, you will also list the properties on the company website and produce monthly reports on sales.
Skills & Experience
- You will be alert, impeccably organised and a self-starter with the ability to prioritize workload,
- You will be able to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines. You will also have outstanding problem solving and communication skills
- You will have a native level of communication in both written and spoken English & Maltese
- Smart and very presentable
- Currently living in Malta
Skill-sets and Requirements
You will have a native level of communication in both written and spoken English & Maltese
Job Reference: IV030
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.