Our client is a leading player in the furniture industry specialising in providing high-end furnishing products and high volume orders for specific sectors. They are currently seeking to recruit a Receptionist / Customer Service Clerk to join their expanding business.
- In this role, you will take care of the reception which is situated in the business’ showroom.
- You will greet and assist clients as necessary, with a strong focus on enhancing the customers' shopping experience and will also assist with sales if needed.
- In addition, you will handle and reconcile receipts and cash; help organise shipments; arrange and book deliveries to clients, and advise clients on the whereabouts of their purchases and deliveries.
- You will have an excellent approach to customer service and be capable of dealing with difficult situations.
- Be fluent in Maltese.
- Be an organised person capable of working under pressure and will be proficient in computers.
- An interest in interior design would be an asset
- Candidates must be currently living and working in Malta
Working hours - Mon - Friday 9am -7pm - Sat 9am - 1pm
With one-off during the week
Skill-sets and Requirements
Job Reference: QL813
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.