Our client, a Group of Companies that mainly deals within the construction industry, are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join their growing team
- Liaising with internal departments and suppliers to check up on invoices and delivery notes being received and having all these recorded digitally.
- Organising all purchase orders, invoices, receipts and delivery notes.
- Coordinating with the Finance department, to ensure that all invoices and delivery notes have been signed/authorized and sent back for payment.
- Issuing of weekly reports to internal departments.
- Chasing for invoices not received from suppliers.
- Ensuring that each invoice/delivery note, has an authorizing signature, job number or a location of where the products and/or services have taken place.
- Fulfilling administrative obligations that the procurement process entails as well as any general ad-hoc administration that may be required.
- Obtaining quotes from local vendors and ensuring best prices are obtained.
- Ensuring purchase orders and suppliers’ invoices tally in quantities, prices, descriptions, specifications and unit of measure.
Working Hours are Monday to Friday, office hours with the possibility of overtime.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proficient in the use of a PC, Microsoft excel, preferably ECDL certified.
- Currently based in Malta
Education & Experience
- Minimum “A” Level of education required.
- Relevant work experience preferably within a similar industry, preference will be given to those who have a mechanical background.
Job Reference: OC704
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.