Our client, operating within the financial industry is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their growing team.
- Working directly with the Executive Management and Board of Directors and acting as the first point of contact for both internal and external matters.
- Managing office systems, including data management and filing in an efficient and effective manner;
- Coordinating travel arrangements including, visas and accommodation arrangements, and managing budgets for such;
- Handling meeting minutes and/or providing general assistance during presentations or committee meetings;
- Assisting to phone calls, enquiries and requests, as appropriate;
- Organizing diaries of the Executive Committee members;
- Liasing with the Company Secretary on correspondence on behalf of the Executive Committee / Board of Directors on communication required by Listing Rules, and other matters of correspondence as required;
- Working closely with the Company Secretary in the coordination of Board meetings and/or Board Sub-Committee meetings;
- Compiling documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations; and liaising with Heads of Department, clients and other stakeholders at different levels of seniority.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Meticulous and holding excellent time management skills
- Capable to work flexible hours
- Capable of working to tight deadlines with a high degree of attention to detail;
- Strong command of both written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Maltese;
Education & Experience
A minimum of 5 years prior working experience in a similar role. Experience in a similar industry would be a plus
Job Reference: EU595
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.