Our client, a well known International Audit firm, is currently looking to recruit a Payroll Executive to join the growing team.
- Processing of clients’ monthly payroll and payments
- Assisting with the employer’s registration and enrolment of employees
- Processing employer’s returns and remuneration statements
- Processing of Maternity Fund Claims
- Advising clients on generic employment matters; such as: entitlements and contributions depending on employment type
This opportunity would be ideal for you if you are eager to embark on a learning journey to invest in your career development and are also excited to collaborate with experts in the field. They have team members from all walks of life, but the key attribute which we look for is one’s willingness to learn and critically think about solutions so that we may collectively re-imagine the possible.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years experience working within a payroll processing environment
- Be a team-player and appreciate collaboration
- Hold strong computer literacy skills; particularly when using Microsoft Office Excel
- Be fluent in English and attain strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to manage competing priorities and deliver outputs within strict deadlines
- Any related courses or diplomas will be considered an asset.
Education & Experience
Hold a minimum of an O-Level standard of education
Job Reference: JV506
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.