Our client is currently looking for a Logistics Clerk. As part of your roles you will be responsible for:
- Preparing documentation for goods which are ready for exportation from Malta to overseas
- Preparing customs entries for the above-mentioned shipments
- Following up on shipments to ensure on-time delivery
Working hours are from Monday to Friday office hours with a possibility of working weekends (paid as overtime) on roster basis.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledge of booking export shipments with various airlines
- Excellent command of English is required
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Education & Experience
- Candidates with previous experience in a similar role would be given preference
- Experience in logistics would be considered an asset
- Free Medical Insurance
Job Reference: QJ178
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.