Our client, a well-known Legal Firm, is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join the Litigation Department.
- Providing administrative support to the litigation team
- Handling emails and telephone queries
- Assisting in billing matters
- Scheduling of appointments and calendar management
- Uploading of client data on inhouse portals
- Assistant in court registry
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Fluency in Maltese and English
- Previous experience within a legal setting would be considered an asset
- Hard working with a proactive approach
Education & Experience
A tertiary level of education would be considered an asset but not a requirement
Job Reference: GG659
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.