Our client, a financial institution, is recruiting for a Front Office assistant to strengthen their front office team by engaging this person to maintain the high level of service the institution strives for. Working alongside another Front Office Assistant, your duties will include;
- Welcome and greet walk-in customers, providing immediate assistance
- Assist customers with new loan enquiries by providing necessary information and directing them through the application process
- Assist customers with the signing of loan contracts
- Handle all incoming calls and answer them in a polite and pleasant tone and route them to the appropriate staff and/or take a message
- Handle monthly payments from customers (walk-ins and online)
- Keep the front desk and office tidy
- Answer questions and address complaints according to company procedures
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them as well as prepare outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Keep updated records and files
- Posting of customer payments
- Performing bank and vendor reconciliations
- Preparing bank payments and deposits
This role is being offered on Full time basis Monday to Friday. Saturday morning might also be included in the near future.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience in an administrative or customer-facing position in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to speak, read and write Maltese and English fluently; knowledge of Italian considered an asset
- A very pleasant personality with a can-do attitude
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task, & ability to work under pressure.
- Numeric and methodical
Job Reference: IH307
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.