Our client is recruiting for an Assistant in the Finance and Corporate Affairs Department at its Head Office.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Group Finance Director and will form part of a core team, he or she will be responsible for a variety of administrative and finance tasks as follows:
- Liaising with banks and financial institutions.
- Communicating with the Malta Business Registry on an going basis, compiling and submitting the required information in a timely manner.
- Reviewing company information on a regular basis and updating company structure charts/company profile as necessary.
- Organizing corporate information for the Group’s Board.
- Organizing meetings, processing mail and maintaining the filing system.
- Performing other duties that may arise from time to time.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar role within a finance function
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in Maltese and English.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Education & Experience
An A level standard of education, or equivalent.
Job Reference: BY781
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.