Our client is seeking to recruit a Billing & Projects Executive to form part of a team who together look after the local Property Portfolio of the company
- To input contractual lease details and obligations onto the property system and update
- Issue of requests for payment/invoices of rent/maintenance/utility bills/insurance premia off the property system in relation to lease agreements on the system
- Settlement of invoices to suppliers relating to property expenditure, capital or ordinary expenses of the property system.
- Run end of monthly rent and expenditure reconciliation schedules with Finance Department.
- Producing and analysing high-level data of the property system to report to the Investments Committee.
- Annual preparation of property accounting schedules relating to end of year Property Valuation exercise.
- Liaise directly with tenants/suppliers/estate agents/legal consultants in relation to dues/payments/marketing of offices etc
- Assist team in project refurbishments through on-time payments to suppliers.
- Assist tenants when necessary in day-to-day upkeep of premises
The position is offered on a full-time basis, however, candidates working on a part-time/reduced hours basis will also be considered
Skill-sets and Requirements
- .Strong communication skills together with a good command of IT applications specifically in relation to an established IT property system (training to be provided)
- Excellent command of English and Maltese
- Currently living in Malta
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
Education & Experience
An Accounting O’level qualification would be preferred
Job Reference: CQ774
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.