Our client forms part of a prominent Group of Companies. They would like to employ an Agency Representative to join their growing team.
The role will be based in Malta and reporting to the Agency Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- General husbandry of assigned vessels and in obtaining the necessary pre-arrival forms
- Keeping the Owner/Charterer informed of the vessel’s occurrence and performance and obtain and organise data for Head Office team members
- Assisting with market analysis, selling the department’s services and organising all logistics services for ship to ship operations
The role entitles that you work on a roster of 24/7 when scheduled.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Be computer literate and have a good grasp in word-processing and spread-sheet building
- In possession of a valid driving license
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure
- Hardworking and a team player
Education & Experience
O'level / A'Level of Education
Job Reference: UY849
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.