Our client working in CSP is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide administrative support to departmental teams.
- Oversee the organisation and management of company documents within the data system, and assist other departments with system-related projects.
- Handle the manual filing of paperwork across various departments.
- Prepare documents for courier services, apostille requests, and compliance with legislation.
- Create board packs for meetings and new clients.
- Aid in the compilation of both physical and electronic signatures.
- Step in to cover reception duties as needed.
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks as they arise.
Monday - Thursday: 0800hrs - 1700hrs, Friday: 0800hrs - 1430hrs
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Be proficient in written and spoken English & Maltese.
- Possess a positive work attitude and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team.
- At least 1 year experience in similar role.
Job Reference: NL382
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.