Our client, who specialises in the F&B Industry, is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant. The responsibilities include:
- Exercising control over the CEO's calendar, with authority for time commitments
- Organizing meetings with clients whilst dealing with them in a courteous manner
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and following up on any actions as necessary
- Taking bookings via phone calls or online.
- Monitoring and sorting of online orders
- Handling client communication via phone calls, emails or social media platforms
- Handling administrative and general office duties
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Must be computer literate
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese
- Experience within a similar role will be considered a plus
- Possess great organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills with a great sense of responsibility
Job Reference: HE897
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.