In this Sales Support Administrator role, you will be working closely with the Sales Team and your duties will include;
- Greeting and assisting clients visiting the showroom and handling new client applications
- Calling clients and setting appointments
- Issuing and updating quotations
- Updating stock values when necessary
- Collecting payments and following up
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Assist in maintaining ISO Documents & related records, to ensure everything is up to date
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff, as well as carrying out any other administrative duties as required.
Education and Experience
- Diploma level of education is essential, qualifications relating to administration or secretarial will be considered as an asset.
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English
- Able to grasp good knowledge of the company's product portfolio
- High attention to detail and sensitivity towards confidential matters
- Able to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- High level of maturity and responsibility
The post of Sales Support Administrator is within a local company specializing in energy efficient equipment.
Job Reference Code: KM816
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.